A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
- This game was made with LÖVE2D, a free and easy to use game engine, that uses the Lua programming language.
- This game is in a very early state, but you can download the game's source in it's current state! You will need LÖVE2D to run the .love file.
What this is:
- This game was inspired by my friends and I wanting to make a Homestuck FanAdventure, but make it our own creation as well. This is what it has become. It will be updated almost nightly.
6 friends wanted to play a game in celebration of one's birthday, not all goes according to plan and its a not so happy birthday.
- Movement: WASD or Arrow Keys (planned gamepad support)
- Inventory: E to pull up (currently has no other function)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Comments below.
Any feedback, comments, or anything else is always greatly appreciated, as this is my first really big project involving game development.
As said earlier this is really early in development, and any money paid for the project helps immensely, though is not required.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.